Join our team.
Paul Lyons Aviation is always on the lookout for like-minded professionals to join our team who share our values of Integrity, Accountability, Discipline, Diligence and Perseverance.
We continually accept Expressions of Interest for pilots to join our team. Candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- The right to work in Australia
- Australian Commercial Pilot Licence (or higher)
- 1,500 hours total time
- 200 hours on multi-engine aircraft as Pilot in Command (not including ICUS)
- Command experience on Beechcraft Baron or Cessna 400 series aircraft
- Current Command Instrument Rating (3D CDI, 2D CDI and 2D Azimuth with experience on all approach types) with a minimum of two renewals
Applications and Expressions of Interest to join our team should include:
- A Cover Letter
- A Resume, including:
- Contact details
- Flying experience
- Summary of endorsements and ratings
- Employment history (include the company, specific dates employed and duties)
- Two professional references
Applications should be addressed to the Chief Pilot and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initially, candidates will be required to attend an interview (in person, or via Skype).
Prior to being offered continued employment, candidates will be required to participate in a simulator check, followed by an IFR assessment flight. All candidates will also be required to undergo a drug and alcohol screen at their expense, with a company approved testing organisation.